When it comes to hosteling, The Weary Traveler Hostel Tulum has been doing it right for a long time.
Weary Traveler Hostel
The Weary Traveler Hostel Tulum was started by backpackers for backpackers back in the year 2000. The hostel was built around what they themselves wanted to find in a good hostel when they were traveling.
What travelers say?
Stayed at The Weary Traveler as a group of 3 for 4 nights. Couldn't recommend it more; very sociable, great breakfast, rooms are clean and have air con, staff are helpful and friendly and the free Caiparinha hour is an excellent opportunity to meet fellow...
Party like a rock star
- A Good Social Vibe
- 24 Hour Reception
- All Rooms Air Conditioned
- All Rooms Include Private Bathroom
- Swimming Pool
- A Book Exchange
- Free Yoga
- Communal Kitchen (loaded with free spices, rice, lentils, pasta)
- Free Breakfast (self prepared)
- Free Caipirinha Everyday 7-8pm
- A Bar with Traveler Prices
- Free Karaoke Tuesday and Friday
- Free Salsa Lessons
- Sian Ka'an Tours
- In House Dive Shop
- In House Bike Rental and more!
Book your room now
something interesting. You can easily pay by paypal or credit card.
Choose your perfect monthly plan
- Including breakfast
- Room Service
- Number of childrens
- Not available
- up to 2
- up to 4